Monday, February 12, 2007




Wow DJ this surprise is awesome,did you ever pick every thing right.I love Lavender---------This is better then Christmas.
I received 4oz of wonderful Blue Face Leincester to spin, a beautiful folded purse Which she made that when opened it has slots for all my double points-included was a needle threader, note book to take notes, 2 clover needle toppers for double points that has needles in them, a Beautiful purple ink pen which will go every place with me,NOT FINISHED YET, then there is 2 skeins of purple Royal Bamboo yarn that I've never seen before,a box of sugar less candy, an Adorable Sheep measuring tape,a Purple Distaff to hold my fiber with which she made,Chocolate/Hazelnut tea, 2 skeins of Lorna's sock yarn, moisture lotion, a little sewing compartment that has thread, needles,measureing tape, tiny scissors in it,a wonderful Santa sleigh that has my name on it, a beautiful felted bag she made and 2 wonderful patterns one is the Odessa hat and Toe Jazz socks that are awesome.I hope it works and I'll be putting pictures in the photo file and my blog.
DJ this was worth the wait, I can't thank you enough.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Great swap package!!