Sunday, December 30, 2007




Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This past year has been very trying with my hubby's surgery and loosing his job after 42 years---we are doing fine but it was trying at times.

I have been spinning for awhile but really not doing it like I should, so this past month I did do some spinning and made my hubby a pair of gloves so I was new to doing both and really happy when I was done. Now for more practise on spinning.

We did have some snow on Christmas Day which was the first time for that in 20 years, normally we get it a few days or a month later, I love snow and was happy to see it.

2 comments:

spinquilt said...

Love the gloves.
Karen

DJ said...

Hi Jean, glad to see your spinniing and the gloves. they look great. Hope you had a great holiday and that this year will be better.
Hugs,
DJ in SW MI